Engineered to be an all-in-one controller solution, the Akai MPK225 MIDI Controller is a compact performance pad and keyboard controller that combines deep software integration, enhanced workflow, and core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations. Each member of Akai Pro’s MPK series comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. MPK225 features 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, 8 assignable knobs, 4 backlit buttons, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs and switches (up to 24 and 12, respectively), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 32 total). Plus, MPK225 is USB-powered and optimized to interface directly with your Mac or PC with plug-and-play connectivity.
MPK225 comes equipped with 25 semi-weighted, full-size keys and a premium piano-style keybed for unprecedented response and natural feel. Each key is velocity-sensitive and outfitted with aftertouch for dynamic, expressive performances and recordings. In addition, onboard Octave Up and Down controls allow players to access the entire melodic range; play bass lines, piano harmony, solo leads and much more.
Classic MPC Note Repeat and MPC Full Level are onboard for further inspiration. With MPK225, musicians and composers can incorporate genuine MPC workflow into their productions and create with the tools that producers have relied on for years. In addition, an arpeggiator, with adjustable resolution, range, and patterns, enables users to explore complex melodic ideas, effortlessly.
This MPK225 is in excellent cosmetic condition with very minor scratches on the sides and front of the chassis. It is fully functional. The original box and a USB cable are included.
- 25 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- 8 RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads each with 4 banks for 32 pads
- 12 assignable Q-Link controllers include 8 control knobs and 4 backlit buttons
- Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input & output
- Comprehensive transport and parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- MPC Note Repeat and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
- MPC Full Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with dynamics and tempo
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive recording and performing
- 1 assignable footswitch jack & 1 expression jack
- USB power and plug-and-play connectivity
Get your hands on the Used Akai MPK225 MIDI Controller today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.