Inspired by the classic Ampeg bass amps of the sixties, the Ampeg B100R Combo Amp is an easy-to-use amplifier that represents Ampeg’s quest to provide you the finest instrument amplification systems available.
- OUTPUT POWER RATING: 100 Watts RMS, 4 ohm load, 120 VAC
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 70dB Typical
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
- Domestic: 2.5A, 100/120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Export: 1.5A, 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- GAIN: 57dB
- ULTRA LOW: +7dB @ 40Hz
- ULTRA MID: -6dB @ 600Hz
- ULTRA HIGH: +7dB @ 5kHz
- BASS: ±12dB @70Hz
- LOW MID: ±12dB @300Hz
- HIGH MID: ±11dB @1.5kHz
- TREBLE: ±14dB @7kHz
- SPEAKER SPECS: 15”, 150 w, 4 ohm, 2.5” voice coil dia., 56 oz. magnet
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- 19” W x 21.25” H x 14.25” D
- 65 lbs
Get your hands on the Used Ampeg B100R Combo Amp today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.