The Boss GT6B Mulit-Effects Processor is BOSS’ first new bass multi-effects processor in over five years. This fully professional floor-based unit offers new COSM Bass Amp Modeling with new modeled compression, plus other “must-have” effects like COSM overdrive/distortion, COSM wah and reverb/delay. There’s also a true analog bypass, plus XLR and digital outputs for recording applications—making the Boss GT6B Mulit-Effects Processor the leader in high-quality multi-effects for bass.
- Professional bass multi-effects processor with COSM technology
- True analog bypass and 24-bit converters for uncompromised sound quality
- COSM Bass Amp Modeling recreates the tone of some of the greatest bass amps and speaker cabinets in history
- New COSM Compression effect modeled after 4 well-known compressors
- Ultra-intuitive interface with analog-style knobs
- Built-in expression and control pedals
- Versatile effects including “Auto Slap” and sound-on-sound looping
- BOSS’ best synth bass sounds with incredible tracking
- Balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output for recording
- AD Conversion: 24-bit + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 120: 80 (User) + 40 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10 dBu (1/4″ jack, At OUTPUT LEVEL marking position), OUTPUT: -10 dBu (XLR jack, 600 ohms load)
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT: 2 k ohms (1/4″ jack), OUTPUT: 600 k ohms (XLR jack, HOT-COLD), 300 k ohms (HOT-GND, COLD-GND)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD), 2 characters, 7 segment LED
- Power Supply: AC 14 V: Supplied AC adaptor (BOSS BRC series)
- Current Draw: 800 mA
- Accessory: AC Adaptor (BRC series)
When designing the GT-6B, BOSS’ primary focus was quality—quality you can hear in every component from its 24-bit converters to its true analog bypass, allowing bass players to switch to the pure tone of their bass guitar when desired. A balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output ensure the highest sound quality when recording, giving the GT-6B a decisive advantage over other bass multi-effects.
Thanks to proprietary COSM technology, the GT-6B can model the sound of six classic bass amps including “Concert 810,” “Session,” “Trace,” “Bass 360,” “B Man,” and “Flip Top.” But amps are only half the story, so the GT-6B also includes several speaker cabinet models like 8 x 10, 4 x 10, 2 x 15 and others. Now you can get great tone direct!
The GT-6B features BOSS’ finest “bread-and-butter” effects—including chorus, reverb, delay, flanger and more—all tuned for bass guitar. And with COSM Overdrive/Distortion Modeling and Wah Modeling, bass players can get some of their favorite tones and effects without using amps or noisy stompboxes. The GT-6B also features new COSM Compression, which offers models of several well-known compressors. With all of these amazing COSM effects, bassists can literally just plug in and play.
New performance effects include an Auto Slap feature, which creates automatic slap patterns using Preset or User templates, plus sound-on-sound looping for creating loops “on the fly”—even fat synth bass sounds with killer tracking. There’s nothing else like it!
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!