Get your hands on the Used Crown 460CSL Power Amplifier today!
- Patented ODEP (Output Device Emulation Protection) circuitry compensates for overheating and overload
- Switchable gain match selects 0.775V or 1.4v input
- Two mono modes (Bridge-Mono and Parallel-Mono) for driving a wide range of load impedances and cable lengths
- Full protection against shorted outputs, open circuits, mismatched loads, general overheating, high frequency overloads. Loudspeaker protection against low frequency and DC output.
- Output power: 230W continuous @4Ω 20Hz-20kHz
205W continuous @8Ω 20Hz-20kHz
- (Bridge mono) 430W continuous @8Ω 20-20kHz
- Frequency response: 20hz – 20kHz ±0.1dB @1W
- Phase response: ±10° from 10Hz – 20kHz @1W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB 20Hz – 20kHz
below rated output at 26dB gain
- THD: <0.05% from 20Hz to 1kHz and increasing linearly to <0.1% at 20kHz, @ 170W into 8 Ohms per channel
- IM Distortion: <0.05% from 10mW to 170W at 26dB gain
- Damping factor: >1000 from 10Hz to 400Hz
- Slew rate: >13 volts per microsecond (stereo)
- Voltage gain: 20:1 ±3% or 26 dB ±0.25dB
- Mains power: 100/120/220/230/240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 483 x 406 x 89mm
- Weight: 14kg
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED and Certified VINTAGE items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!