Sculpt the tremolo’s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customized preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter
- Save and recall up to 8 presets
- Circuit: AnalogAnalog w/ Digital Control
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Stereo
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions (in): 5.75 x 4.75 x 2.5
- Current Draw: 165mA
Get your hands on the Used Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.