Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt bring you the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, a special version of his pulverizing signature model with years of hard-played wear and onstage glory already built in. With its combination of original-era 1951 Precision styling and Dirnt’s own personalized modifications, it’s a ferocious performer with volcanic tone, fast feel and cool battle-hardened look and vibe.
- Original-era 1951 Precision styling with Road Worn treatment to simulate years of wear and tear
- Ash body with forearm contour
- Maple neck with thick “C” profile, classic ’51 Telecaster® headstock shape
- Custom vintage-style ’59 split single-coil pickup
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- Custom Mike Dirnt neck plate
Get your hands on the Used Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.