Traditional Kentucky A-model mandolins offer players that big sweet tone and easy playability, all priced within the reach of any budget conscious musician. Saga has now raised the bar even further by upgrading the features of the Kentucky KM140 A-Style Mandolin to include a solid top – making this already runaway best-seller even better!
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a vintage look and warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
Get your hands on the Used Kentucky KM140 A-Style Mandolin today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.