Line 6 LD300 Pro Features
- 5 Incredible Bass Amp Models: Clean, R&B, Rock, Brit, and Grind
- 5 Essential Bass Effects: Synth, Compressor, Envelope Filter, Octaver, and Chorus
- Deep Switch With Special Tone Shaping for Supreme Fatness
- XLR Direct Out With Line 6’s exclusive A.I.R.™ processing
- 4 programmable channel memories, 36 with FBV Shortboard™
- Headphone Out
- Jam Along CD/MP3 1/8-inch Input
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Footswitch Jack for FBV Express™ or FBV Shortboard™
- 15-inch Speaker w/horn
- 300 Watts
- Dimensions: 89lbs, 18″L x 22″W x 30″H
- Clean: Inspired by* the Eden Traveler, this model is all about clean, funk and fusion bass tone. It’ll give you all the warm lows and punchy highs you need
- R&B: Inspired by* the ‘68 B-15 Flip Top, this model is a tribute to those late 60s and early 70s clean, fat bass tones. It is the kind of tone you hear on most Motown recordings, as played by a pioneering young bassist, James Jamerson.
- Rock: This model is inspired by* a classic of the genre, the ’74 Ampeg® SVT®, which has appeared on innumerable recordings and arena stages worldwide. Now, all the tone of the head and 300-pound behemoth 8×10 cab is available without having to lookup a chiropractor.
- Brit: Based on a ’68 Marshall® Super Bass, this model delivers the kind of overdriven bass sounds brought to us by late ‘60s British rock pioneers like Cream and The Who.
- Grind: As the name would suggest, this is for modern rock lovers—Alice in Chains to Mudvayne and Rage Against The Machine. Based on* a distorted SansAmp PSA-1 into an SVT® with a direct clean bass signal mixed in, this model gives you that angry, clear and punchy aggression that cuts through the mix and takes your sound to DEFCON 1.
- Compressor: This pro LA-2A®-style compressor is ideal for every bass player and particularly useful for the ones who play with their fingers—achieve a smooth and consistent signal at any volume.
- Envelope filter: Based on* a Q-Tron, this is the baddest envelope filter on the planet. This effect can be heard on tons of major funk and rock tunes.
- Octaver: Based on* the EBS® OctaBass®, this effect produces a single note one octave below the note you’re playing to add a powerful new vibe to your sound.
- Chorus: Based on* the much loved T.C. Electronic® Chorus. This is the most transparent, smooth and expressive chorus ever built for bass—and using it won’t reduce your low end. It’s especially beautiful with fretless basses.
- Synth: Sitting at the back of the model knob is this secret weapon that turns Line 6 LD300 Pro into a ’70s classic bass synth. From funk to modern rock, this fully adjustable synth delivers incredible tones while tracking every dynamic move you make!
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED and Certified VINTAGE items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!