This Mesa Boogie Mark V 1×12 Combo is fully functional, and in excellent condition. It includes a Mesa Boogie built head shell to convert the combo into a head. The head shell was custom ordered with red tolex and a wicker grill.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired in Petaluma, CA with the World’s Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt – 10, 45, or 90 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 4 x 6L6 (or EL-34)
- Channels And Modes: 3 Channels / 9 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles:
- Ch. 1 – Clean, Fat, or Tweed
- Ch. 2 – Edge, Crunch, or Mark I
- Ch. 3 – Mark IIC+, Mark IV, or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Reverb, FX Loop, And Solo
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1, 2, 3, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop, Graphic EQ, Mute
- Speaker: 1 – 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90
- Weight: 65 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 18 3/4″ H x 22 3/4″ W x 11 1/2″ D
Get your hands on the Mesa Boogie Mark V 1×12 Combo today!
Order now to pick up in store today! We also offer quick shipping across the United States! All of our Certified USED and VINTAGE items are functional unless noted otherwise. In addition, our in house technicians test and maintain each individual item. Above all, we guarantee satisfaction here at Music Manor in Lansing, Michigan.