The Peavey PA100 Combo Amp is a compact portable sound reinforcement mixer and amplifier featuring a rugged 45 watt RMS power stage. This compact but powerful unit is capable of handling club, lounge, or small auditorium performances. Because of the super heavy duty silicon output devices and the large aluminum heatsinks, the PA100 has the extra measure of durability required or demanding commercial applications. The PA100 has proven reliable over the past several years through use in both the Pacer and TNT models.
The mixer/amplifier is conveniently built into one of the speaker enclosures for more compactness and better portability. Each speaker enclosure contains one extremely heavy duty 12″ wide range speaker and one Piezo electric tweeter.
The Peavey PA100 Combo Amp is a four channel mixer/amplifier and speaker system featuring three inputs with reverb and one input which is “clear” (without reverb). The clear channel is especially useful for amplifying an instrument, effects unit, or pre-recorded background music. Each channel of the PA100 features an individual gain control which enables the operator to control each microphone or instrument’s gain level.
- Input Impedance: 50.0 K Ohms
- Gain @ 1.0 kHZ: 63.0 dB All controls Maximum, EQ Flat
- Signal-To-Noise Ration: 70.0 dB
- Input Required For Full Output: 0.15 V RMS; Input – 3 o’clock; Master – 3 o’clock
- Input Required For Full Output: 0.005 V RMS; All level controls maximum, EQ flat
- Distortion: 0.15% THD @ 1.0 Watt RMS; 5.0% THD @ 45 Watts RMS
- Recommended Total Load Impedance: 8.0 Ohms
- Power Output Into Rated Load: 45 Watts RMS
- Equalizer Action: +12.0 dB @ 50.0 Hz and 10.0 kHz
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!