The Stanton STR8-80 DJ Turntable is one of the most feature-laden turntables on the market. It starts with a direct drive motor and straight tone arm and adds reverse, a mini line input jack, key adjustment to maintain pitch with tempo changes, 3 speeds, and digital output. If that is not enough it also includes a slipmat.
- Reverse and motor off functions
- 3.5mm line input built-in (for portable CDs, MDs, or any other line source) cable incluced
- Key adjustment (A.K.A. master tempo)
- Quartz lock (A.K.A. Pitch On/Off)
- 3 speeds: 33, 45, 78 rpm
- Selectable pitch adjustment (+/-8%, 12%)
- Skip-proof straight tone arm!
- Blue LEDs
- Remote Start
- Adjustable feet
- Includes slipmat
- SP/DIF digital output
- Direct drive motor
- Aluminum platter
- Target light
- Blue strobe indicator
Get your hands on the Used Stanton STR8-80 DJ Turntable today!
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED and Certified VINTAGE items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!