Years of Production: 1975 – 1976
Controls: Black, forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10 (EQ knobs numbered -5 to +5)
- Front: Power Sw, Standby Sw, Pilot Lamp – In, In, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass, Presense, Bright Sw – 2300 Hz, 1250 Hz, 485 Hz, 235 Hz, 100 Hz – Distortion, Output Level
- Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 10½
- Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8”
- Handle: Black Strap
- Feet: Casters
- Corners: Corner Protectors
- Tolex/Tweed: Black Tolex
- Grill Cloth: Black acoustic foam cloth with white trim
Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 95 lbs.
- Size: 2 x 12
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Model: Oxford, Utah, CTS(For more info, check out the Jensen Replacement Speakers)
Effects: Active EQ, Distortion
~Watts: 180 watts
- Pre amp: 2 x 7025
- Power: 6 c 6L6
Bias: Fixed with Bias Pot.
Rectifier: Solid State
This Fender Super Twin Amp has had one of the original speakers replaced, as well as the grill cloth. It is currently being sold as-is.
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!