Mic Preamp and Instrument Input
With Scarlett Solo your recordings will sound just how you want them. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups.
Class-Leading Conversion & Sample Rates up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
Converting your performance into digital audio and back again is the most important part of the recording process. You can hear the difference with Focusrite converters. Every part of your recording will be beautifully crisp and clear, even when you’re playing softly. This means you can amplify your quieter moments without any unwanted hiss or buzzing. Plus, the Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too.
Don’t let latency hold you back. Scarlett’s unrivalled round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms* completely revolutionizes your workflow. You can work entirely inside your DAW for both overdubbing and playback, and use your plugins while recording – all without an egregious delay.
* Measured at 96kHz with 32 samples on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro with OS 10.11. Subject to DAW choice, settings and the host computer.
- Focusrite Control (routing and monitoring application)
- Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
- Total I/O: 2 in / 2 out
- Mic Pres: 1
- Analog Ins / Outs: 2 in / 2 out
- Headphone Outs: 1
- Bus Powered