You’ve found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Gen3 provides an easy way in.
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
Scarlett’s most compact interface – thousands of guitar players use Solo to capture studio-quality sound every day. Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
Getting studio-quality recordings at home has never been easier. Easy Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your three-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
Your Solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton® Live Lite™: industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: three of Softube’s world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.
Get your hands on the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Gen3 today!