The Peavey Tour 700 Amp features class A/B power with patented SmartRail and DDT technologies. This technology gives these amps massive dynamic power in a lightweight package, without introducing any switching distortion or delay. Each amp features DC protection, an efficient parallel cooling system and a two-speed cooling fan. But that’s not all. These amps contain an analog octave divider which allows the user to synthesize a note one full octave below the note you are playing. Wrap all this up with a constant Q, 9 band, graphic equalizer and the Peavey reputation for quality, and you couldn’t ask for anything else than the Peavey Tour 700 Amp.
- Bypassable 9 band graphic equalizer with push-button bypass
- Patented SmartRail technology
- Patented DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) technology
- Analog Octave Divider with footswitchable bypass
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Speakon combination 1/4″ speaker jacks
- Two input jacks for active & passive basses
- Pre and Post Gain controls
- Briht and low-cut switches
- Low & High Shelving EQ
- Contour Control
Order now and pick up in store today, or get speedy delivery to anywhere in the US. All Certified USED items are guaranteed to be functional unless otherwise noted, and are professionally serviced and maintained right here in Lansing, MI by our in house technicians. Only available at Music Manor!